Scalping eTickets?

Sorry if this has already been discussed, but how does this work? Do you take a picture of a bar code or?
There's only two non-sketchy ways of doing this.

No chance in hell would I buy an electronic ticket in person from someone I didn't know, because he might have sold it to 47 other people before you and only the first one is getting in.

If it's between two people who know and trust each other just send/receive a screenshot to/from the other party.

If you want to buy or sell tickets officially the only place that's supported by the U is StubHub. If you use another online vendor you're taking 100% of the risk. For Iowa tickets you can transfer them from within the Hawkeyes mobile app or the website on a desktop computer. Once you do that they disappear form your mobile wallet.

There's only two non-sketchy ways of doing this.

No chance in hell would I buy an electronic ticket in person from someone I didn't know, because he might have sold it to 47 other people before you and only the first one is getting in.

If it's between two people who know and trust each other just send/receive a screenshot to/from the other party.

If you want to buy or sell tickets officially the only place that's supported by the U is StubHub. If you use another online vendor you're taking 100% of the risk. For Iowa tickets you can transfer them from within the Hawkeyes mobile app or the website on a desktop computer. Once you do that they disappear form your mobile wallet.
Thanks. I am looking to buy some tickets for the Purdue game, but I don't want to get burned as you suggest.

I guess I will try the StubHub route, or see if there are any left through the ticket office.

Thanks. I am looking to buy some tickets for the Purdue game, but I don't want to get burned as you suggest.

I guess I will try the StubHub route, or see if there are any left through the ticket office.

How many tickets do you need for the Purdue game? Basically because of Covid and some travelling and other projects that need to be done may friend and I have been putting our 4 tickets in section 109 on the the Hawkeye StubHub marketplace.

How many tickets do you need for the Purdue game? Basically because of Covid and some travelling and other projects that need to be done may friend and I have been putting our 4 tickets in section 109 on the the Hawkeye StubHub marketplace.

Check your Inbox

Latest posts