Scalpers

I haven't bought tickets outside Carver in 16 years, so I'm not sure. Just buy off stubhub and print them at home.

Wow, that's probably been about the last time I did. It seems it might have been just one guy, the guy you would always see at football games. I think it was his career.

I don't think you'd ever really see them at basketball games much anymore unless Iowa went on a blue blood streak of seasons kicking azz and taking names.

Not many like posters said, better to try stub hub, zerofees is an up and comer, you can still check out craigslist if your willing to pick up or meet.

I wish they could get rid of that group of scalpers outside Kinnick, they send out blockers on every route to the stadium and that dude with the golf cart drives around and collects them, then they sell them right outside the stadium. You can’t really ever get a deal. Had one guy want 80.00 a ticket for a bad MAC team for a season opener, after the end of the first quarter. They would rather eat the tickets than sell lower, does that make sense to anyone? That’s why I always have tickets now or I don’t go.

I wish they could get rid of that group of scalpers outside Kinnick, they send out blockers on every route to the stadium and that dude with the golf cart drives around and collects them, then they sell them right outside the stadium. You can’t really ever get a deal. Had one guy want 80.00 a ticket for a bad MAC team for a season opener, after the end of the first quarter. They would rather eat the tickets than sell lower, does that make sense to anyone? That’s why I always have tickets now or I don’t go.

Better to get to kinnick a little early if you want to buy a ticket or two and buy them off fans who are trying to sell extras.

And I cant believe some tickets were available for $10 or less right at kickoff for a MAC opponent, look around more next time as I have had hard times selling a ticket for $10 when a highly ranked Ohio St came to town and the hawks were pretty good.

Latest posts