Saw This Cruising Draft Kings Last Night

I’d take -40000 on Nebraska not to win it and laugh my way to a free Snickers in a few months time. They should really payout on elimination though. The most disgusting thing about those odds is that both Minnesota and Purdue should be ahead of Nebraska. Maybe even Michigan State. Hell, just as a matter of Iowa’s schedule, you can make a case for bumping the goofs and spoilermakers ahead of the Hawks.

Last edited:
I’d take -40000 on Nebraska not to win it and laugh my way to a free Snickers in a few months time. They should really payout on elimination though. The most disgusting thing about those odds is that both Minnesota and Purdue should be ahead of Nebraska. Maybe even Michigan State. Hell, just as a matter of Iowa’s schedule, you can make a case for bumping the goofs and spoilermakers ahead of the Hawks.
As an aside, that -210 on OSU is free money. I can't believe that's not -500 or more. Jesus.

If I were forced to insert them into the odds given for the other 13 teams above, it’d be at +40000. They could maybe beat Rutgers and NW would be a toss.
Perhaps...altho they did whip the Cats 56-7 last year.