Santreal Henderson: Three of his top five new coaches

Prospects do that all the time. Drop a school they said they would visit and visit another school, instead.

I think it's easier to change visits than to change comittments.

I understand that. :)

The point I believe Rob was trying to make was the USC situation may cause Iowa to get an offical visit. That does not make sense as he has already offically visited USC...so that situation would likely have nothing to do with him visiting Iowa or not as the last time I checked Pete Carroll is not the coach of Miami.

Fans of teams adding recruiting prospects on facebook is very unwise. I am sure fans do it all of the time but nothing good is going to come from that and likely the opposite

I understand that. :)

The point I believe Rob was trying to make was the USC situation may cause Iowa to get an offical visit. That does not make sense as he has already offically visited USC...so that situation would likely have nothing to do with him visiting Iowa or not as the last time I checked Pete Carroll is not the coach of Miami.

well, if he had second thoughts on the canes and more thoughts as to the stability of his college coach. Perhaps Miami was going to be a free ride trip and he was going to go with USC all along. Kids do that all of the time.

Rob Howe sent me a tweet that said USC was the leader and now Iowa may get an offiial visit and Kirk wil get an in home visit

I read his comments on his USC visit, and I got the impression he was very impressed with USC, the coaches, and LA. It seemed he was USC bound. But after his interview at the AA game today it appears things have changed because of the coaching situation at USC.

One would think that OSU or Florida have to be the front runners now. But if Kirk can get an in home visit, our offensive line situation could work in our favor. I think chances are good he ends up going to school in the big 10, but probably blocking for an opposing team.

Iowa is the perfect situation for him. Whoever is in charge in Iowa City needs to get on their horse and convince SH of this. Its a no brainer. You want to be a #1 pick son as a left tackle? Iowa City is the place for you.

Iowa is the perfect situation for him. Whoever is in charge in Iowa City needs to get on their horse and convince SH of this. Its a no brainer. You want to be a #1 pick son as a left tackle? Iowa City is the place for you.

I think Seantrel knows what the perfect situation for him is, not anyone else. Still, we all know Florida, Ohio St., and USC are completely incapable of developing NFL quality talent too. Give the kid a rest.

I have seen quite a few springs in Iowa, when they were still skiing at Afton Alps. It's further north, even Al Gore would say it's colder longer in Minnesota. :eek:

Which is exactly what I said. Winter starts earlier and ends later, but as for temperatures during the winter months, there's not that much of a difference.

Which is exactly what I said. Winter starts earlier and ends later, but as for temperatures during the winter months, there's not that much of a difference.

DES MOINES, IA 30 29.1 35.4 48.2 61.3 72.3 81.8 86.0 83.9 75.9 63.5 46.7 33.1 59.8
DUBUQUE,IA 30 24.8 30.8 43.3 57.4 69.3 78.6 82.1 79.8 71.9 60.3 43.6 29.7 56.0
INTERNATIONAL FALLS, MN 30 13.8 22.4 34.9 51.5 66.6 74.2 78.6 76.3 64.7 51.7 32.5 18.1 48.8
MINNEAPOLIS-ST.PAUL, MN 30 21.9 28.4 40.6 57.0 70.1 79.0 83.3 80.4 71.1 58.4 40.1 26.4 54.7

As I said, the Iowa temperatures are milder than Minneapolis, St Paul.
Any reasonable person can conclude that, especially when faced with actual data from Natl Weather service. :eek:

These numbers show that on average Iowa (Des Moines) is 5-10 degrees warmer EVERY month. Thanks for playing.

I would think that the Kirk in home visit would be huge for us. I think he has the potential to have a huge impact on his decision.

I just sent Seantrel a "Friends" invite on Facebook! Probably won't hear back, but its worth a try.

:eek:

While you're at it, you might consider coloring a picture of him wearing an Iowa jersey and mailing it to him.

Better yet, hand deliver it. Yeah, that'll get him on our side.

I was raised in Se IA and live in Mt. Pleasant (40 min. south of IC). I lived in Southern MN for 3 years in southern MN and there's a big difference between the areas. Trust me on that... also lived 4 years in Int'l Falls - but that's obvious and not worth comparing.

Latest posts