Sandusky Convicted on 45 Counts

serious question, can you imagine if this were norm parker? how surreal is this for the majority of psu fans?

What I wonder is how many of the players and assistant coaches over the years heard that Sandusky liked little boys? And then watched him repeatedly bring young boys to hotel rooms on bowl trips, as well as into the locker room and showers? Gotta figure rumors swirled around the program for years.

I also wonder if we'll ever learn more about what Paterno knew. Not out of the question that someone, even Sandusky, could come forward and offer specifics on this.

I wonder how long this scumbag is going to last in prison.
They said he will be placed in protective custody in prison.
I would imagine his general health deteriorates pretty fast, much like Joe Pa's did.

If he was placed in general population, I'd give him one week max.

I wonder how long this scumbag is going to last in prison.
They said he will be placed in protective custody in prison. I would imagine his general health deteriorates pretty fast, much like Joe Pa's did. If he was placed in general population, I'd give him one week max.

i believe most child molesters and rapists are usually separated from others because they are usually considered the worst scum in prison and get hurt and killed frequently.

They said he will be placed in protective custody in prison.
I would imagine his general health deteriorates pretty fast, much like Joe Pa's did.

If he was placed in general population, I'd give him one week max.[/QUOTE]

Well this would save the taxpayer a lot of money. Why are they putting him in protective cell, to protect his human rights? I think the verdict shows he 45 times did not worry about the rights of these kids.

And I remember watching penn st - alabama and vs nebraska in late 70's early 80's and sandusky was always hilited on the sideline as big time coach and linebacker U coach. Wow, now it is sickening.

so if an older woman goes after a young man shes called a cougar...
than an older man that goes after a young boy is called a nittany lion!?

Dont worry about whether if Jerry Standusky got bodyslammed in prison. He will have to stand before God on the Judgement day. God knows what he did and Jerry himself will have to taste his punishment, because molesting kids are detestable to God as well as murders and rapes ..

Last edited:
Now it's time to shut down the entire PSU football program for several years, at the very least.

Sandusky. McQueary, who went to work every day for a decade with Sandusky still hanging around. Former assistants who freely admitted that little boys in the football showers was apparently commonplace. Paterno with all kinds of side deals with Second Mile and everybody else in the county and who knew everything that was going on. The administrators who conspired to cover up this entire sordid affair.

The whole program is rotten to the core, and deserves to be thrown away, regardless of the money it would cost the school or the Big Ten.

But since this is the NCAA we're talking about, I expect them to give and do not a ****.

Latest posts