Sandusky Case Bombshell: Did 6 Penn State Coaches Witness Abuse?

tksirius

HN's Love Doctor
(In addition to the four assistants detailed by sources, court papers made public this week point to two more coaches who allegedly witnessed what was described as "inappropriate" or "sexual" contact between Sandusky and children in 1987 and 1988.

Those same documents also revealed that a child allegedly told Joe Paterno he was molested by Sandusky in 1976 — 25 years earlier than Paterno acknowledged hearing about Sandusky in a shower with a child.)

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news...id-6-penn-state-coaches-witness-abuse-n569526

To know that someone close to you is a disgusting twisted pervert, then to continue to be friends with them, and employ them as an assistant coach absolutely blows my mind.

I hate penn state. Really pisses me off when I see their fans strutting around puffing their chests out like they are special. If I were a penn state fan or alum I'd be so ashamed to wear anything psu that i would burn it all. TO THE GROUND! Sick freaks.

To know that someone close to you is a disgusting twisted pervert, then to continue to be friends with them, and employ them as an assistant coach absolutely blows my mind.

I hate penn state. Really pisses me off when I see their fans strutting around puffing their chests out like they are special. If I were a penn state fan or alum I'd be so ashamed to wear anything psu that i would burn it all. TO THE GROUND! Sick freaks.
I honestly don't know how anyone could be a fan of Penn State knowing this information. It's the most twisted thing anyone can do to a child, and their legendary coach knew about it and covered it up, hell he let it happen. Football over everything else according to ole Joe I guess. I hope Penn State loses every game forever.

I honestly don't know how anyone could be a fan of Penn State knowing this information. It's the most twisted thing anyone can do to a child, and their legendary coach knew about it and covered it up, hell he let it happen. Football over everything else according to ole Joe I guess. I hope Penn State loses every game forever.

I still cannot fathom how any PSU fan can still say this whole saga is being misconstrued by outsiders? What is everyone outside of Happy Valley missing? I still say Beaver Stadium needs to be turned into a cow pasture for the University dairy herd. And JoePa's name be stricken from college football forever.

PSU needs to be thrown out of the B1G. Some things just must be done, regardless of cost. They simply cannot be a representative of the B1G with such an ingrained view that only PSU matters and personal rights and safeties do not, if they could impede PSU progress.

I still cannot fathom how any PSU fan can still say this whole saga is being misconstrued by outsiders? What is everyone outside of Happy Valley missing? I still say Beaver Stadium needs to be turned into a cow pasture for the University dairy herd. And JoePa's name be stricken from college football forever.

The girls there can't be that ugly.