Same Ol...Same Ol...Same Ol Hawkeyes

Talk about not waiting until the fat lady sings or actually wait until the clock is at 0:00 or ESPN puts the win probability at 100%, ha.

And revkev73 and others should know that wisconsin was hot at the beginning of the 2nd half and then slowly cooled off. The hawks extended the defense and pressed and wisky didnt adjust.

Most times a team with a 12 point lead with 7 minutes to go will win but wisky is a mediocre team on the road who was shooting very well. In this case 7 minutes can be a long time as it is basically 5 possessions. Wisky was probably a 75% winner at that time but....

Wisky missed 3 shots and had 3 turnovers while the hawks got hot and the stats started to even out.
Fran was very clear with his starters after the first two 3’s went down after halftime. I think they got the message, but almost too late.

BTW, when I was a young guy playing HS basketball, and an opposing player had given me a nut shot, I can tell you 100% I would have given him a knuckle sandwich. Long time ago.

Latest posts