Salter and Ware

Running out of eligibility? ? ? Explain this concept, I'm not familiar with it.

Cougill is a STUD. He was grossly misused last year by the worst coach in Iowa basketball history. He will have a career like Brad Lohaus had under Mr. Davis.

He's referring to Ware

the potential JUCO point guard. He has only 1 year of eligibility remaining, which is probably scaring off a majority of teams that otherwise might be after his services.

Cougill is a STUD. He was grossly misused last year by the worst coach in Iowa basketball history. He will have a career like Brad Lohaus had under Mr. Davis.

You are aware of the height difference between the two, right?

Is this a joke?

Do you mean a one-year career? Basically what Brad did under Davis.

coug's is an all right player,Lick didnt use players to they're strengths and if they didn't fit the system he would bury them on the bench!! ala cougill and the other big we had. I say give him time and he will be alright. Brommer now maybe.?? Thats what was so frustrating to see guys who could help,at least give another guy a breather get buried down the bench when we were light anyway!!!

Fwiw a couple of other sites are reporting,that a member was chatting with ware on facebook and he stated he wanted to be a Hawk!! I hope this is true,remember I said fwiw!!! lol hwkeyeinsdr

I didn't know you post here Brennan, welcome. So what do the players think of FM so far?

Fwiw a couple of other sites are reporting,that a member was chatting with ware on facebook and he stated he wanted to be a Hawk!! I hope this is true,remember I said fwiw!!! lol hwkeyeinsdr
PackHawk26 From Hawkeyeinsider.com free forums:

"I just talked to Coco Ware on Facebook asking where he was thinking about for next year and this was his response: "I wanna b in black and gold". This is great news and I hope Coach Caf has offered him a schollie! Coco could really help Iowa this year!!! I asked if he was offered a schollie yet and he sent back: "no if he do i will sign". Coach! Offer him nowwww!"

Facebook is the new inside recruiting tool.

PackHawk26 From Hawkeyeinsider.com free forums:

"I just talked to Coco Ware on Facebook asking where he was thinking about for next year and this was his response: "I wanna b in black and gold". This is great news and I hope Coach Caf has offered him a schollie! Coco could really help Iowa this year!!! I asked if he was offered a schollie yet and he sent back: "no if he do i will sign". Coach! Offer him nowwww!"

Facebook is the new inside recruiting tool.

This is scary and sad.

This is scary and sad.
It wasnt me that did it, just relaying what i read on HI, what is interesting is further down the thread people were saying there could be penalties for fans trying to enticea recruit into coming the university.

It wasnt me that did it, just relaying what i read on HI, what is interesting is further down the thread people were saying there could be penalties for fans trying to enticea recruit into coming the university.

Sorry if you thought I was saying that in regards to you. I just wish fans would stay away from these college aged kids who are making a very difficult decision. As a college aged kid the last thing I would want to do is facebook chat with a grown person.

Sorry if you thought I was saying that in regards to you. I just wish fans would stay away from these college aged kids who are making a very difficult decision. As a college aged kid the last thing I would want to do is facebook chat with a grown person.
Maybe it was an Iowa student...

No problem, I understand what your saying, these kids already have reporters wantin to talk to them and now college students on facebook friending them and chatting them up about the recruiting process its got to take a toll. But you never know some players may like all the attention.

Thats the way it is with this online chatting I cant see any way of limiting it,that would be up to the prospect and or his/her parents. If a kid gets on one of these sites(facebook/twitter) they are opening up this can of worms for themselves(most of them probably like the attention) wern't there a few here talking to that AK47 kid from Alaska..lol its harmless unless its an assistant talking out of the right time frame or texting ala Sampson.....anyway i hope we give him the offer but trust that coach Caff will do the right thing......Wow what a difference a couple of months and a change of management can do for a program

Latest posts