saints crushed

This is perfect for my team the Rams as soon as i think we may possibly on the up swing our d-coordinator is taken away. But i think we could get Norm out of retirement.

This is perfect for my team the Rams as soon as i think we may possibly on the up swing our d-coordinator is taken away. But i think we could get Norm out of retirement.

I really think that they need to go after Lickliter, but that's just me. You'll keep yourself in a low scoring game, and always settle for field goal attempts. Hopefully your kicker is accurate.

I really think that they need to go after Lickliter, but that's just me. You'll keep yourself in a low scoring game, and always settle for field goal attempts. Hopefully your kicker is accurate.
Exactly, great point and I think we could possible pay a bit more that Miami Ohio.

I'd like to see the correlation between the bounty program and the personal foul penalties the Saints received. Wouldn't that prove that dirty play was involved? If not then they're just rewarding their players for hard play.

I dont think the correlation would really show anything. The bounty program was rewarding injuries to other players. It didnt have to be a personal foul to claim a bounty. And likewise some personal fouls are not neccessarily "dirty", such as an inadvertant facemask.

I'd like to see the correlation between the bounty program and the personal foul penalties the Saints received. Wouldn't that prove that dirty play was involved? If not then they're just rewarding their players for hard play.
watch the jrc championship vs. Minnesota.