Sage Rosenfels Tweet

You have your opinion, I have mine. Mine says differently.
As soon as the announcement was made I received 10 text from my Cyclone friends giving me crap. The only thing better to them would have been if we were left out all together. I spent all day at the office listening to Cyclone crap. Some seem just as happy about the Hawk's seed as they are about their 3 seed. It's sad and pathetic. I have one or two good Clone friends, but the is a large contingent of losers who are absolutely despise the Hawks.

As soon as the announcement was made I received 10 text from my Cyclone friends giving me crap. The only thing better to them would have been if we were left out all together. I spent all day at the office listening to Cyclone crap. Some seem just as happy about the Hawk's seed as they are about their 3 seed. It's sad and pathetic. I have one or two good Clone friends, but the is a large contingent of losers who are absolutely despise the Hawks.

Sweet story, my man!

Which former Iowa player was it that tweeted about Iowa's bowl game last year and mentioned Iowa State's program being a pathetic dumpster fire that lost 9 games? Wait..nobody. They don't even ******* think about you idiots.

I agree would like to see the FB game cancelled. It isn't worth anything to Iowa.

The fascination that Iowa State players, coaches and fans seem to have with the Iowa Hawkeyes is ridiculous. Sure, a lot of us Hawkeye fans have similar feelings towards ISU, but I'm not sure I've ever seen any former Hawkeye football/basketball player or coach ever mention Iowa State once...because they don't care one bit about Iowa State. Here you have Sage commenting on his team, and instead of congratulating them he has to throw in a dig on Iowa? Earlier in the year Paul Rhoads was crying about Iowa trying to supposedly steal his prize recruit.

Its exactly the reason why I hate the Iowa/ISU football game. It's such a trap game for Iowa. If Iowa wins its expected, if Iowa State wins its like they won the super bowl.

Its little brother syndrome to the max
This is 100% accurate. Even those in the isu athletic department have the same issue (jan bowls arent blah bla)

I just want to know, again, what are ISU fans doing on an Iowa Message Board? You would think they would have their own team to tend to. And why does Sage have to mention the Hawkeyes anyway?

Every school need somebody to measure themselves against. For the clowns, it will always be us. That much is clear.

This couldn't be anymore further from the truth.

Haha you make that statement and back it up with zero substance. Classic. Please point out which part(s) of what he said you disagree with and give examples of why. If you make any sort of sense then you may get a little more credit. The problem is he hit the nail on the head so nothing you say is going to have any sort of credence.

Yeah.. I think he damn near nailed it too.

When you have to play and win to even get into the *real* 64-team lineup.. that's barely better than being one of the also-rans again this year. I hate this humiliation crap. That's like being so weak you've been wrestled to the ground and now they're rubbing your face into the ground.. all grass and dirt and grit in your teeth. I hate it. I'd almost rather not have got "in" at all than to have all eyes watching the pity of us having to play-in to be accepted.

You should feel free to watch "You've Got Mail". It'll be on E!; since you don't want to watch the Hawks.

I'll be watching the Hawks. And will be enjoying the fact that we are playing in the tourney.

LL

LMFAO

When you have to play and win to even get into the *real* 64-team lineup.. that's barely better than being one of the also-rans again this year. I hate this humiliation crap. That's like being so weak you've been wrestled to the ground and now they're rubbing your face into the ground.. all grass and dirt and grit in your teeth. I hate it. I'd almost rather not have got "in" at all than to have all eyes watching the pity of us having to play-in to be accepted.

Sounds like you know something about being wrestled to the ground ing your faced rubbed in it...

Criminal Minds and CSI are pretty good shows. You have other options tomorrow night.

This is why I hate them and will not be the guy "that cheers for them when they aren't playing Iowa". Gag

The fascination that Iowa State players, coaches and fans seem to have with the Iowa Hawkeyes is ridiculous. Sure, a lot of us Hawkeye fans have similar feelings towards ISU, but I'm not sure I've ever seen any former Hawkeye football/basketball player or coach ever mention Iowa State once...because they don't care one bit about Iowa State. Here you have Sage commenting on his team, and instead of congratulating them he has to throw in a dig on Iowa? Earlier in the year Paul Rhoads was crying about Iowa trying to supposedly steal his prize recruit.

Its exactly the reason why I hate the Iowa/ISU football game. It's such a trap game for Iowa. If Iowa wins its expected, if Iowa State wins its like they won the super bowl.

Its little brother syndrome to the max

And yet, here is a whole a thread dedicated to what Sage said. Irony.

Latest posts