Ryan Sandberg Mitchell & Ness Jersey

pin2win

@hagertony
img00088201104202005.jpg

img00091201104202006.jpg

img00090201104202005.jpg

44L 1990 All Star Game Jersey these retail for $300 and can find on ebay for $275 roughly here is a link

This was a gift for christmas that is way to big for me and can't be returned because it was purchase from wrigley. Make me a decent offer and its yours!

would be up for comparable trades as well but this thing has been one once just to try on!
Ryne Sandberg Cubs 1990 Jersey Mitchell & Ness 40 on eBay!

Last edited:
The Cubs were the host of the 1990 game, this is a road jersey. They wore the patch on both the home and road jerseys that year, but this was not a "All Star game" jersey.

The Cubs were the host of the 1990 game, this is a road jersey. They wore the patch on both the home and road jerseys that year, but this was not a "All Star game" jersey.

how else am i suppose to word it ppl just love to nitpick crap on this site getting pretty old

If 50 isn't reasonable then tell us what the heck you think is. Huge pet peeve of mine. If there is a number you want then say so, don't make us guess.

I'll give you 75.

If 50 isn't reasonable then tell us what the heck you think is. Huge pet peeve of mine. If there is a number you want then say so, don't make us guess.

I'll give you 75.

Well I think by him saying $50 is way off...he is looking for more like $200.

But I get your point.

I'll give you 75.

well lets not be a complete idiot here they sell for 275-300 so by buying it for 200-175 would be a steal and figured thats what ppl would offer

do you honestly think $50 for a $300 jersey is reasonable???

my pet peeve is people low balling things

Latest posts