Running Back DEPTH CHART is at 7 deep

this is just off the top of my head list..so don't crucify me if it's off a little bit..So take that AIRBHG.........!!1. Garmon2. Hill3. Canzeri4. Johnson5. Dawson (walk on)6. Malloy (walk on)7. Marcus Binns (dude is on the roster, I've never heard of him...)plus..possible recruit..Tevin Shaw???Bullock will move back to WR....

malloy is a lot like bullock and i see him as a wr if he walks on (that is a big if as he might go to a smaller school to get scholly).

i would say camp starts with depth chart here:
1) canzeri
2) johnson
3) garmon
4) dawson
5) hill
6) binns

i would say camp ends with depth like this:
1) garmon
2) canzeri
3) johnson
4) dawson
5) hill
6) binns

this will allow a redshirt on at least hill and maybe even dawson.

i could see garmon and canzeri put up better combined numbers than arob and wegher did.

Should be a fun camp/summer for getting these guys slotted.

I think Dawson is one to watch aside from the obvious (Current backs and Garmon).

Agreed, he looks like the type of back that has sucess at Ia, and his name is awesome. Announcers will have a field day with it.

i could see dawson get up to 3rd on the depth chart but unless he breaks top 3 i think they use a redshirt on him. i could be wrong but my thought.

How can you assume that Malloy will accept a walk-on over a full ride scholarship to a different school? Unless you have something to back it up that he is going to walk-on, don't assume anything.

He's already said he's going to come here as a walk-on, dumbas*.

You really are epically stupid.

How can you assume that Malloy will accept a walk-on over a full ride scholarship to a different school? Unless you have something to back it up that he is going to walk-on, don't assume anything.
He's already said he's going to come here as a walk-on, dumbas*.You really are epically stupid.

until he is here he could always go somewhere else. just like signing the scholly.

He's already said he's going to come here as a walk-on, dumbas*.

You really are epically stupid.

Show me some proof mother****er, your comments are all ******* stupid and completely asinine.

I'm waiting on pins and needles for your proof.

Last edited:
until he is here he could always go somewhere else. just like signing the scholly.
Then why even talk about it? Let's shut down this forum until all players are actually on campus.Brilliant idea.

i didnt say you cant speculate i just meant you cant talk in certainty. i predicted garmon will be here but he hasnt signed. also it will be easier for malloy to not come since he will be a walk on and not held in by a contract (scholly).

This is really disappointing to think about. the depth chart for next year should look like this, in no particular order:

Hampton, Sr
Robinson, Sr
Wegher, Sr
Coker, RS So
McCall, RS Fr
Canzieri, RS Fr
Johnson, So.
Garmon, Tr Fr, possible red shirt or position change to get on field.

This is really disappointing to think about. the depth chart for next year should look like this, in no particular order:

Hampton, Sr
Robinson, Sr
Wegher, Sr
Coker, RS So
McCall, RS Fr
Canzieri, RS Fr
Johnson, So.
Garmon, Tr Fr, possible red shirt or position change to get on field.

this is great...30 years ago..however, in this day and age....with the mind-set of today's athletes...there is NO waiting around for their turn to start as a senior...there's no way coker/mccall sit on the bench waiting their turn to start in their senior year.. ...which on that note...it's just a hunch, but I'm guessing Johnson bails on us, once he sees he has no chance of playing time next year...

Latest posts