Run In With College Football Player

So you are a reasonable fan. Good to hear their are ***** fans/players /ex players on each side. Who knew? :confused:

i tried to explain it to the guy, but he is such a homer that he refuses to listen. you get a large enough group of people together and there are guaranteed to be a percentage who are idiots. there are terrible people out there who are hawk fans. there are terrible people out there who are ISU fans. you just notice the other more because you're wearing a bulls-eye on your shirt.

are you the guy whose penis looks like a button on a fur coat?

joker.gif

Answer me this, why in the he** did you go to ISU? Any punishment you got was deserved for going to that craphole.

I'm not sure what to make of this thread.
I think I like how it started and where it might go, but I'm not all-in yet.

sportstalent, did you ever cross paths with Stevie Hicks?

I still don't wtf is stump talking about

Im pretty sure no matter who the coach is at ISU, they teach their kids to totally hate everything that is Iowa, and when I say hate, I mean no respect for anything with a tiger hawk, and can threaten anyone who wears it. Iv heard many stories like that, and I think its rediculous. Anyone who says this is a friendly rivraly, doesnt see the truth, they hate us. As for Iowa players and their coaches, they really could care less about ISU.

funny you say that, because my brother recently attended an isu camp for high school players, and they scolded some players pretty good for wearing iowa shirts to the camp. I mean, they were like cussing at those kids. Its not smart to wear iowa shirts to an isu camp, but still, damn.

When I was a student at Iowa, I had a few encounters with the biggest a$$-hole of them all: Antwan Allen. First time, we had the same freshman orientation and he was the most arrogant pos I'd ever met but I talked to him at length and figured he felt he was above me given I was a skinny kid from lil Des Moines and he was this big time athlete from Tampa, FL. A few months later (and numerous times over a four year period), I observed him 'under the influence' downtown IC and that guy is a bully. He just randomly looked to fight anyone that looked at him wrong. So the point is, there are guys like this on every campus.

I once scored on Jarryd Cole via a hook shot, and kicked Aaron Fuller off a court at the field house when he was shooting by himself and we wanted to run a game. I also threw a lob to Brennan Cougill off the back board for a dunk, and he actually did dunk it. Prease tell me how awesome I am.

I once scored on Jarryd Cole via a hook shot, and kicked Aaron Fuller off a court at the field house when he was shooting by himself and we wanted to run a game. I also threw a lob to Brennan Cougill off the back board for a dunk, and he actually did dunk it. Prease tell me how awesome I am.

Dug, this is ******* awesome

I find the story hard to believe. Talk about the nightmare first day of school. To purposely wear a Hawk shirt with "knowing" your surroundings is really... something. Kudos to the players for not pounding you but scaring it off you. (And I rarely give kudos to ISU players.)

I find the story hard to believe. Talk about the nightmare first day of school. To purposely wear a Hawk shirt with "knowing" your surroundings is really... something. Kudos to the players for not pounding you but scaring it off you. (And I rarely give kudos to ISU players.)

Yeah, beating someone up for wearing a shirt. Sounds awesome. :rolleyes:

In front of a small crowd, I nailed Matt Roth in the back of the head with a snowball (it was at the end of a random snowball fight).

For a second or two, I was asking myself what the hell had I just done. But when he didn't turn around, I knew I just struck message board gold!

Latest posts