rudock update

wdmhawk2

just read kirk ferentz was in miaimi yesterday visiting rudock and miami hearld had a recruit update on hurricanes saying golden is still trying to convince rudock to switch to canes and that rudock is still leaning towards iowa but may still be considering golden and canes?

The Herald is pushing their own agenda. Jake's dad has continually said that Jake will not be taking any other visits and that Jake is solid with Iowa. Kirk and Coach K were down in Florida yesterday visiting Campbell and Jake, and from everything I have read the visit went great. Take anything you read from the Herald with a grain of salt. They are just pizzed because one of the top QB recruits in Florida isn't staying in state.

Last edited:
The Herald is pushing their own agenda. Jake's dad has continually said that Jake will not be taking any other visits and that Jake is solid with Iowa. Kirk and Coach K were down in Florida yesterday visiting Marcus Grant and Jake, and from everything I have read the visit went great. Take anything you read from the Herald with a grain of salt. They are just pizzed because one of the top QB recruits in Florida isn't staying in state.

This....

just read kirk ferentz was in miaimi yesterday visiting rudock and miami hearld had a recruit update on hurricanes saying golden is still trying to convince rudock to switch to canes and that rudock is still leaning towards iowa but may still be considering golden and canes?

Interesting first post. Quit stirring the pot.

Interesting first post. Quit stirring the pot.

It's not really pot stirring. The Herald released an article today talking about UM recruiting and they mentioned how Jake was leaning toward Iowa but still considering UM. I'm not sure where they got their info from. Like I said, sounds like they are just pushing their agenda.

The Herald is pushing their own agenda. Jake's dad has continually said that Jake will not be taking any other visits and that Jake is solid with Iowa. Kirk and Coach K were down in Florida yesterday visiting Marcus Grant and Jake, and from everything I have read the visit went great. Take anything you read from the Herald with a grain of salt. They are just pizzed because one of the top QB recruits in Florida isn't staying in state.

T Campbell, not Grant. Mass is a long drive from FL :)

Ferentz takes his defensive line coach to visit a quarterback and a d-back? Its good for those players get get comfortable with all the coaches, but that seems odd to me. I have no inside information, but it makes me wonder if they are visiting any defensive line prospects while down in the Miami area.

Latest posts