Rudock one game away

RADMAN

St. Thomas Aquinas defeated Bradenton Manatee 31-7 to get revenge on the team that knocked them out of the state title game a year ago. Manatee was rated as high as No. 2 in the nation and has been featured on ESPN with its star studded lineup. The Raiders will now take on Plant, another team that was a pre-season No.1 in the nation before losing their first game on national TV. Plant features James Wilder Jr. who was ranked as one of the top 10 recruits in the nation. St. Thomas has now won their last 8 games by an average score of 52-5. Only three teams have scored more than once on St. Thomas and as much HS football as I watch, look for them to roll Plant. Jake managed the game well agains Manatee with modest numbers but again letting his team play to their strength for this opponent. If St. Thomas wins agains Plant, look for them to be the new National HS Champion. No team has impressed more against very good competition this year.

Oh by the way, I forgot to mention that Mike blakely, Manatees HS All American and the top running back in the nation by some analysts, was held to 42 yards on 19 carries by the Raiders.

I am going to be in Orlando next week and might attend game on Friday do you know start time and info for game?

Like many I too am excited to see what we've got in young Ruddock. Problem is even if he's all world KOK could manage to screw things up. Additionally, young Ruddock has thrown 0 passes in a Hawkeye uniform. So, all we can say right now is that he has POTENTIAL.

Like many I too am excited to see what we've got in young Ruddock. Problem is even if he's all world KOK could manage to screw things up. Additionally, young Ruddock has thrown 0 passes in a Hawkeye uniform. So, all we can say right now is that he has POTENTIAL.
PIG, another positive post. Thanks for you input.