Rudock B1G MVP so far?

Did I really just hear that come out of DiNardo's mouth?

Yeah, you heard it right, Dinardo had sort of good reasoning in that Jake has 5 passing tds and has run the offense well for a team that might have been 2-2 or worse.

But it would be more correct if Jake would have had bigger games against NIU and MIss St and the hawks would be 4-0.

I don't think he's a legit candidate for B10 MVP but they guy does have 9 total TDs. If he were more of a Braxton Miller type of runner/passer, talking heads would have a boner over those numbers.

Yeah, you heard it right, Dinardo had sort of good reasoning in that Jake has 5 passing tds and has run the offense well for a team that might have been 2-2 or worse.

But it would be more correct if Jake would have had bigger games against NIU and MIss St and the hawks would be 4-0.

He also leads the team in rushing TD's with 4. But yeah, I'm with you. Had he not thrown that late pick and led the team to victory against NIU I might agree more with DiNardo. The gameplans against Mo State and ISU don't help his case any since it was so run heavy.

Not knocking Jake by any means. I've been impressed by what I've seen out of him this year, just saying league MVP so far is a stretch.

Umm, no. Not Ruddock

Through this far in the season it would be OSU's QB. After this week when he's back on the bench,

then it probably goes to NW's QB.

Ruddock is in the conversation in games to this date. But not at the beginning of the conversation. Plus Iowa has only one style-points game and that was a run-fest.

I have to admit I didn't think he was going to be the man for the job. But he's having a good season

It's really easy to see why Dinardo is no longer coaching. Wow...give the guy a few more games where he actually takes his team for a winning score or something. I have to tell you though...Rudock is really good...and he could be in that discussion at some point in his career...but now...ahhh no.

Dinardo throws a lot of love toward Iowa it seems like. I'm not going to be too harsh with him.

Latest posts