Rudock and Michigan against Utah game thread

@ 5:40 2nd qtr Rudock overthrows same receiver ~55 yards downfield. He had all day to throw it. On the following play he throws 2nd int of the game.

Shane Morris might see some action just yet.

My cousin who's a Michigan fan, said I feel your pain u was talking about when Jake was Iowa's QB. LOL

I'm surprised Jake is still in there. Unless he leads UM to a TD here, might not see him in the second half.

Wow, Rudock has some burners at his disposal at WR who are actually capable of getting wide open. Jake just cant hit them at all. Horrible over throw on a deep route, followed by a badly thrown 2nd pick. There are still 6 mins left in the first half.

I said it the entire time he was here. He cant throw the long ball and never will be able to

His best passes have been to a tight end named Butt and a wide receiver from Dowling Catholic in West Des Moines.

watching his passing makes me not miss him. He can't throw down field, now Michigan fans are finding this out the hard way. TCU is up 10-0 in the 1st half and marching again. Their O is impressive.

Adam Rittenberg ESPN Staff Writer
Michigan went with Jake Rudock to limit turnovers, a huge issue last season. He had only five INTs on 345 attempts for Iowa. Has thrown two INTs on his first 16 attempts tonight. And some costly overthrows.

He must really look good in practice.... The Michigan D is playing pretty well, keeping them in the game here.

I was always ok with Jake, and thought much of his issues was due to coaching.

With supposed much better coaching, and most assuredly better talent....he has looked...the same, if not a touch worse. Michigan's offense, with the genius of the mad harbaugh, looks like Iowa's...even with better talent.

I won't root against him specifically(because as I said I never thought he was bad), but if it continues, I have to admit it makes me feel like Kirk may have made the right call in January, even if possibly a little late. Won't know for sure until seeing more from CJ.

Jon Miller is still tweeting that Jake Rudock "game manager" BS. This should convince everyone that he doesn't know anything about football.

If you need any further convincing that the majority of sports broadcasters have no clue what they're talking about, count the number of times "Harbaugh" comes out of their mouths. Sports journalism is almost as big of a joke as video game journalism. It's literally just people talking out of their arse filling time.

Michigan's only decent unit is their D Line...but that's just not enough. Utah, mixing it up, executing flawlessly.

Latest posts