Ruben Lile

Not according to Big Ten Network. They singled him out for his play in the secondary. Besides, at 6"3" 200 lbs, I sincerely hope we're not looking at him as a RB.

Not according to Big Ten Network. They singled him out for his play in the secondary. Besides, at 6"3" 200 lbs, I sincerely hope we're not looking at him as a RB.

There was another practice later that day when the BTN was there. It's possible he got hurt in that practice, or yesterday.

There was another practice later that day when the BTN was there. It's possible he got hurt in that practice, or yesterday.

I think BTN was at practice on Tuesday. Show aired on Thursday. A lot of practices in there to hurt an ankle. Immobilizing brace doesn't really declare the significance of the injury. Hopefully an ankle that will heal up quick and let him get back to developing.

I wonder how many more season ending injuries have occurred? Morehouse is saying that there are numerous players not suited up. BTW, was Lile a possibility to play this year, especially with the prior injury to Lomax?

I wonder how many more season ending injuries have occurred? Morehouse is saying that there are numerous players not suited up. BTW, was Lile a possibility to play this year, especially with the prior injury to Lomax?

Hill (hammy) and Lowery (ankle) were held out for being banged up as well. Day to day stuff.

Others not participating were Garmon, Flemming, Walsh, Alston, and Rodgers.

Unfortunate for these guys to go down...especially the serious stuff. You have to expect this given the length of camp...and the fact that with inexperience in a few key areas, you have to scrimmage hard to get them reps.

Hopefully no more ACL / MCL injuries. Lile was obviously showing promise.

Ooo, sorry, that response is incorrect. We were looking for "tasty". "Tasty" would have won it for you.

Latest posts