Roy Williams players never foul

uihawk82

The look on his face is priceless. Just like izzo and so many of these coaches. They can't believe when an opponent makes a move or drives the lane and gets bashed by one of their players it is called a foul. It does make it hard to watch.

I can't wait for Roy to win this thing and have it vacated 6 months later with an asterisk. Cheating pays.

lol but they're not fouls though.

The fact that it's Roy Williams doesn't change the fat that this is awful officiating

This game made me happy.

Also, a TON of $ was to be one betting Villanova this tournament. After the Iowa game, I jumped on the wagon, and am VERY glad I did!

That Oklahoma game especially, they were 2 point dogs! Laughed all the way to the bank on that one.

Tonight's game was obviously more nerve wrecking, but the ol' girl still rode me home!

Thanks Cats! $$$$$$

Now....THIS is my kind of thread! GTFO you cheating SOBs! Next stop, post season bans and vacated titles!

Now....THIS is my kind of thread! GTFO you cheating SOBs! Next stop, post season bans and vacated titles!

Don't bet on it, and lets FACE it Nova's studly defense is only because the REFS not calling the RULE that was put in place to STOP that BS, sorry you shouldn't have to play though contact like that, but dumb stupid refs for some reason to STUPID to call it.

Really hope the hammer is coming down on UNC now. Its perfect timing.

Guess I can't be too mad about Iowa getting beat by the national champions. The same team who beat the best big 12 team by FOURTY points in the final four. FOURTY....POINTS!

Now this thread and the responses is HILARIOUS coming from some of you who always ******* complain about officiating.. My goodness it's absolutely hysterical. It's is also the reason I despise that **** in a our game threads..

As for That game last night it was the absolute worst officiated game I've seen in years!! If that was Iowa in the place of UNC this board would be going Nuclear seriously be a huge Mushroom Cloud over the site right now. It was ridiculous the calls I saw last night..

The officiating last night was terrible for both teams. Worst I've ever seen in a championship game.

In regards to Ol' Roy - if he announces his retirement soon we will know the Heels are about to get le hammer.

Now this thread and the responses is HILARIOUS coming from some of you who always ******* complain about officiating.. My goodness it's absolutely hysterical. It's is also the reason I despise that **** in a our game threads..

As for That game last night it was the absolute worst officiated game I've seen in years!! If that was Iowa in the place of UNC this board would be going Nuclear seriously be a huge Mushroom Cloud over the site right now. It was ridiculous the calls I saw last night..
FTR, I only caught a few plays here and there, cuz I'm on vacation touring the sites.

FTR, I only caught a few plays here and there, cuz I'm on vacation touring the sites.

Marge here....

daffy-duck-wallpaper.jpg

The officiating was awful & I can't believe it hasn't been discussed more. After my buddy text me letting me know that Higgins was one of the refs, I replied with "Oh no. He's absolutely horrible."

Being this was a Big 12 officiating crew, I wasn't shocked, as I saw it coming. Was hoping that they could do their job & let the players decide the game, but no such luck, as UNC had to play 5 on 8.

Still a great game, just one team had to overcome way to much to make it one. Flashbacks of the old Iowa vs MSU games.

Don't bet on it, and lets FACE it Nova's studly defense is only because the REFS not calling the RULE that was put in place to STOP that BS, sorry you shouldn't have to play though contact like that, but dumb stupid refs for some reason to STUPID to call it.
Don't bet on what???? I will bet YOU any amount of money that post season bans and vacated wins are in UNC's future. Name the amount! Then take ur arse back to Inside Carolina and weep with the rest of those cheaters!

Latest posts