Roy Marble: Son confident despite shooting woes - thegazette.com

Maybe he's just overrated? Tough concept to grasp for some.

But we've all seen him play much better than this, every season until now, so overrated or not, he is in a funk. I think we can stop talking turf toe now I hope, and watch him get his head back into reality and the game in front of him. I sure would not give him lots of minutes playing like this, I wanna win. But continue to play him in spurts, and see what happens. If he continues to stink it up, minimal minutes, and if he begins to emerge, like I think he will if his head issues clear, then slowly increase the minutes.

I will predict that Devyn snaps out of his funk today vs NW.....double figure scoring day. He just needs a game like that to get him back in the groove. I like his attitude,as TM indicated. I saw his interview after yesterdays practice and he was solid. Tough times don't last forever...he can play.

I thought he looked more like himself last game. Though he didn't make the shots his shots looked more fluid. He looked quicker off the bounce and seemed to want to get to the hole more. I believe that originally it was an injury and he struggled from it. Then he started losing his mental edge and that was the problem for a little while. But physically he looked better last game. Think this bodes well for today.

Latest posts