Roses it is!!!!

QUOTE=deanvogs;1476586]No sh!t, nobody is saying it doesn't. Yet you do realize we lost the freaking B1G championship last night, it isn't like we were all of a sudden going to win it today. The best we could do today is get to the Rose, and we did, so people are happy about that.[/QUOTE]

Well, technically the best we could have done would still be the playoff. Olkahoma is going to get in with a loss to a team ISU beat 24-0.

But yeah this is much better than the other options besides that.

Will be nice to stick it to Cowherd after all the nonsense he spewed even though he will probably just ignore this game.

Let him work through his anger and disappointment in his own time...geesh....i'm ready to get excited again about the rose bowl and the iowa hawkeye football warriors that did the entire state proud last night.

What's your endgame? convince everyone that bowls are less than playoffs? Duh. Tell everyone not to enjoy the Rose Bowl for some reason? That's weird. What are you trying to accomplish. You're on a weird crusade against nothing.

I realize TV ratings and advertising dollars move the needle. It is nice that they(fill in the blank on who that is) did the right thing here.

So sorry....but.....

College-Football-Playoff.jpg

trumps

Rose-Bowl-logo6.jpg

Really? No shite. Who said otherwise?

And why is the Rose so much better than the Orange, Fietsa, Cotton?

It isn't!!!!

Only in our retro-B1G/Pac-12 minds. Sheesh.
The Rose is the best bowl not in the CFP.
The Orange is a step below.
The other two, better than anything else although San Diego is a better travel spot than either Fiesta or Cotton.

Whar Thunder?? He said we would be screwed and would end up in Atlanta. LOL

GO HAWKS

End it on a high note by stuffing McCaffrey and introducing them to some real defense.

I know it's fun and all talking about how awesome it is that the Hawks are going to the Rose Bowl, but we really need to get back to talking about all the reasons why KF needs to be fired. Because he does. A one-loss season and a trip to the Rose Bowl is unacceptable! FIRE FERRENTZ!!!!

Herbstreit can shove it. Don't want his 'lauding' after-the-fact.

Agree. Him and Feinbaum and any other duffus who dissed and dismissed us all year. Don't want to hear how great we are now from these clowns. If we were as bad as all the geniuses like 'em said all year that we were then Michigan State didn't beat much yesterday and don't deserve to be in the playoffs. I guess Stanford shoulda jumped THEM.

Not a bad "consolation" prize.

Yep. Pretty sweet. Rose was the holy grail of college football until all the BCS and playoff crap was founded. Kinda validates that if we're not in the top 2, at least the committee feels we're in the top 6. Looking forward to the Rose and all that goes with it.

Whar Thunder?? He said we would be screwed and would end up in Atlanta. LOL

GO HAWKS

End it on a high note by stuffing McCaffrey and introducing them to some real defense.

Sarcasm, bro. I actually thought it was 60/40 Fiesta/Rose.

Once i saw Sparty (rot in hell) at 3 I knew we were gonna be no lower than 7.

Latest posts