Rose Bowl Tix: $150 vs. $185

hawkeyz10

Does anyone have any insight into where the $185 seats will be compared to the $150 seats? What sections are $150/$185? Any insight will help. Thx.

I think the UI website more or less said the $150 tickets are end zonish type but not sure how high up they go.

Not sure if the Rose Bowl people ripped out some of the lowest rows of seats but I know people who went to the '82 and '86 Rose Bowl who sat so low you could hardly see game action.

Does anyone have any insight into where the $185 seats will be compared to the $150 seats? What sections are $150/$185? Any insight will help. Thx.

The athletic department said the ticket allotment covers sections 11-18 which ranges from endzone (11) to midfield (18).

Maybe the prices just go down as you move down from sections 18 to 11? 11-18 is eight sections and there are eight $5 increments from $150 to $185 so maybe it just goes down $5 per section? I'd hope not since I think I'd rather be 1/3 of the way up 17 than at the top of 18 but that's my best guess.

Thank you for insight. Much appreciated.

The image, while meant to be a joke, was helpful also. Thank you!

I'm making a the week of decision to go, of course I'm driving distance. Craigslist LA will have cheap tickets day before the game by private party where you can meet face to face. Usually a Stanford or Iowa fan who has a late cancel. Happens every year.

Latest posts