Rose Bowl Still Within Reach

otrain

1. Fix our special teams
2. Win the rest of our games
3. Wisconsin loses one more game (they are beat up after this game)
4. Hello Pasadena!!!

seriously- why are we even talkin about this. the only talk this week needs to be on beating michigan state. everything after that is a bonus.

rose bowl dreams ended today.......kicker, special teams, linebacker play, too many issues......cap one is the goal now and building toward 2011

rose bowl dreams ended today.......kicker, special teams, linebacker play, too many issues......cap one is the goal now and building toward 2011

BULL$#!T

There is NO REASON why we can't run the table and go to the Rose Bowl. The Rose Bowl is still very possible, but ok, lets just give up and shoot for a lower mark. Maybe we should not play our starters against MSU so we can be healthy enough to lock down the Cap One!

What defeatist, loser ridiculousness!

So, you seriously think we shouldn't even TRY to get to the Rose Bowl? Or are you just trying to protect your psyche by lowering your expectations??

hawks realistically lose 3 more games. next week to michigan state, NW and Ohio State. 7-5 year when Stanzi was the 'darkhorse heisman candidate' and we had the best D line in the country. Stanzi may not throw the picks this year, but his pocket presence has been bad and its easy to keep your accuracy up when 75% of your passes are rollouts and check downs.

hawks realistically lose 3 more games. next week to michigan state, NW and Ohio State. 7-5 year when Stanzi was the 'darkhorse heisman candidate' and we had the best D line in the country. Stanzi may not throw the picks this year, but his pocket presence has been bad and its easy to keep your accuracy up when 75% of your passes are rollouts and check downs.

This.

Or are you just trying to protect your psyche by lowering your expectations??

I am... the hawks have disappointed me for 25 years, and I don't think I can stand any more heartbreak.

Unbelievable. How easily some people throw in the towel. Pathetic.

still within reach, yes sir. I will believe until it's not possible. That being said, we had this one. I watch every game, usually more than once, but for years even with the lead I sit on pins and needles because we don't seem to finish when we should. This was a solid team we played today but we seem to just give a little to much. Special teams and one crazy bad clock management issue cost us this game, not the O or D....or effort, they were all solid.

Don't do this to Ricky. If you watch the games he is not just checking down unless you consider those 7-10 yard passes checkdowns. He is having a magnificent year and is the reason that even in our losses it has been close. He has had some troubles with late game situations this year in the two losses but both of those games you cannot put it on him.

Our dline is verrry good, the linebackers just dont make them look as good as they should look. With the linebackers out of position a lot of the time it is hard to have the dline look that spectacular.

7-5 is possible but i do not think that will happen. I say 9-3 is reasonable at this point. I think the worst that happens is 8-4.

Latest posts