Ron burgendy says "it's a fact....."

The big ten network has the best online Iowa hawkeyenation store ever....

I was shocked. I thought I'd find a couple of lame tees

I spent an hour on here today and it's very impressive. They have stuff the hawkshop doesn't even have. Very well organized and 4.99 shopping on your whole order. I am lucky I only got away for $200..

I drink too much

my CC limit is out the window if I venture over there

It is impressive ... you are right on with your comments

They only have 875 items. Not even close to the over 3600 items that are available elsewhere.

They only have 875 items. Not even close to the over 3600 items that are available elsewhere.

WHOA!!! 3600 items?!?!?!?!? Craaaaaaazy. Where can I find such an amazing location?!?!?!?!?

The only thing that would make it better is that if, in addition to the over 3600 Hawkeye items, the also happened to sell an amazing concoction that lengthens the life of your razor blades X 1000 (but let's not get carried away - that's a lot to wish for).

WHOA!!! 3600 items?!?!?!?!? Craaaaaaazy. Where can I find such an amazing location?!?!?!?!?

The only thing that would make it better is that if, in addition to the over 3600 Hawkeye items, the also happened to sell an amazing concoction that lengthens the life of your razor blades X 1000 (but let's not get carried away - that's a lot to wish for).

1 up

3600 items and proximity to buffalo wild wings does it for me.

That's downright revolting.

I just re-checked this megaonline hawkeyenation store and was so impressed with their 2 items under home office and 19 mens apparel products. That I called back Ron burgendy and told him he was wrong. And not only can you find revolt, rumor is they are going to stock Sex Panther!!!!!

d2698e4348a8e2cf27fc6329c4c90fdf.gif

Latest posts