Rollcall for tonight

No, but I was just checking ticket availability on stubhub in the hopes that Iowa will make the dance and be sent to Austin.

Was thinking of and was looking at Stubhub tickets a bit earlier.. when I walked into work apparently there was a stop for the Big Ten Tourney shuttle right in front of my building.

Alas, all the tickets require going to that stupid Last Minute Center.. so I couldn't even use the shuttle as I'd have to go to that damn pickup.

If they were printable or just at the UC, I'd probably go.

No, but I was just checking ticket availability on stubhub in the hopes that Iowa will make the dance and be sent to Austin.

Amen brother, I live in Dallas and I would definitely head down to Austin if Iowa made it in and got sent down there.

Was thinking of and was looking at Stubhub tickets a bit earlier.. when I walked into work apparently there was a stop for the Big Ten Tourney shuttle right in front of my building.

Alas, all the tickets require going to that stupid Last Minute Center.. so I couldn't even use the shuttle as I'd have to go to that damn pickup.

If they were printable or just at the UC, I'd probably go.

I'll post in here by probably 5 but I have an extra ticket 12 rows up from the floor that I'm selling if I can't find a friend to join me. I'm new to the area so it's a bit challenging.

I will be there. Have an extra ticket as well if anyone is looking. $10. It is section 327 - Row 11, but I am assuming that there will be room to move around.

Latest posts