ROLL CALL!

Just to temper expectations a little bit, we are unlikely to actually see a sellout crowd. Many students are still on break, so I'm not sure we'll see a packed student section. The rest of the place should be packed, but I don't know if students will make the trip. I'm gonna be there, though. And I'm sticking around for the wrestling meet that night.

Trying to find two good seats, and want to take my nine year old to her first ever Iowa men's game in CHA.

My little sis, who is a jr. at Iowa just snagged me a student ticket (09 alumni here). Yea I'm totally "that guy". I wonder how long they'll let me rock the student ID. It'll be her first ever Bball game, hopefully the Hawks can pull it out!

I can't remember the last time I was this pumped to go to Carver!

Jon
Arrive early (hour before tipoff). Season ticket holders practically GIVE their extra seats to scalpers outside. Great seats, too.
Iowa vs Purdue game, a season ticket holder approached a scalper (Section NN row 12, center court) and he bought them off her for $20 total. He beat me to it, so I bought those exact seats off him for face value of $40 total. So yes, he did make 20 bucks but they were tremendous seats.
You just need to find the fans with extra tickets before the scalpers do.
It sounds like a hassle but it's extremely easy.

Gonna make it a full day at CHA. First for basketball, and then I'm staying for wrestling. Gonna be an awesome day.

8 total coming in my group. Last basketball game for me was the last sellout game against Illinois. I think we will have a sellout. Great weather will draw a good walkup crowd. Wish I could stay for the evening match too.

Latest posts