Roll Call for NW Game!!

They do not check ids to get into the student section. They only check ids to walk into the stadium if you have a ticket that is specifically for student section. I'm not even sure how long the security guys stand up there for because I usually just run by them.

So if you have a ticket for another section, you can stand with students. I have friends who are in high school who stood with me last week.

So damned interesting to hear, have often wondered about this.

Also, the "check" of ids they do at the gates is usually just a quick glance. They don't actually scan it like your ticket or anything, but rather you just hold it out for them to see.

So I've gotten mixed answer on this. Once inside kinnick do they check ids to get into the student section?

In 2008 (and probably up until then), they checked ID's at the entrance to the student section. But since then, they check them at the gate. Once you're inside, you're free to sit in the student section.

Heading down tomorrow night to get my drunj on! Saturday night I'll be cheering loud and proud from my home away from home in Section 136 Row 12. On Iowa! Go Hawks!

Driving out from Omaha Friday night or saturday morning. No place to stay, no tickets. But I will buy a ticket somehow and cars arent that bad to sleep in, ive done it before. My first game at Kinnick. Can't wait.

My one and only game this season. Rolling in to IC tomorrow afternoon. Heading to Mickey's after check-in.
Game tickets are with Seff. Section 138, Row 42.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts