rogers at FB

rhawk8

anyone else think Cokers running game has been elevated with the return of Rogers.....other than Rogers missed protection for vandy against PSU (rogers first game back, maybe even his first PLAY back)...his blocking and addition to our O has been 2nd to none!
just watched highlights on BTN...how 'bout CJF seal for Cokers Td run from the 4yd line . awesome!
....and...KF's interview at end. class act, wouldnt trade KF for anybody! i may be the minority but the guy is class

I haven't watched yesterday's game on DVR yet, but Rogers has been playing well since his return, and I agree that it adds to Coker's run game.

I was thinking about this yesterday. It seems that as he's gotten healthier and more game reps, the running game has improved.

This is a very underrated factor. Coker is so much more comfortable reading off a FB than he is in a single-back set. Huge difference. He is more decisive and much less dancing in the hole, which led to the fumbles early in the yr.

This is a very underrated factor. Coker is so much more comfortable reading off a FB than he is in a single-back set. Huge difference. He is more decisive and much less dancing in the hole, which led to the fumbles early in the yr.

Spot on

Hard to say...I think the offensive line has gotten remarkably better throughout the year.

Rogers is a bowling ball. Michigan's LBs were cringing when they saw him coming. Love seeing Rogers and Coker on the field at the same time.

I couldn't agree more. With his quickness and size I'd like to see him get the ball on 3rd or 4th and short.

Actually, Coker could get way more yards if he would just trust Brad more. Coaches should hammer this home in film study.

He left a lot of yards on the field, because he didn't have the faith to follow his lead blocker.

He needs to read a bit better. A couple times yesterday he cut back instead of just following Rogers.

He needs to read a bit better. A couple times yesterday he cut back instead of just following Rogers.

He's still reading a lot better than before. Less hesitation. But you're right in he can always improve. Rodgers can lead the way for his improvement nicely. Wouldn't FB be fun to play? If you had the tools?

what year is BR? is he a RS soph? looking forward to a couple more years of running dominance.

So basically what all of you are saying is that it takes a total team effort to do well?

yeah, i think it is helping, gives coker a little more security i think and rogers takes a few hits that coker would have taken, all good

Latest posts