Rodney Coe

ISUhawk

Some people are saying that he committed to ISU today. Anyone know if that is true? Is he going to make grades?

I was told by a IWCC player today, that he came into the training room and said he was going to commit to ISU (tonight/tomorrow). I was actually on the phone with him when this happened.

So who knows. Not sure Im excited about this yet.

Last edited:
Iowa coaches haven't talked to him in some time. I think Coe's kind of jaded because of it. Doesn't shock me he wants to go to Iowa's in state cousin to prove the people wrong.

If he even makes on the field at Ames I'm not worried. Iowa's OL > ISU DL. Kid has some issues. He would make nearly half of the Clones' 2013 class JUCOs.

Iowa coaches haven't talked to him in some time. I think Coe's kind of jaded because of it. Doesn't shock me he wants to go to Iowa's in state cousin to prove the people wrong.

It's not like he has a ton of options. Rivals shows him with only 2 offers, Clown U and South Florida. 50/50 shot he was gonna end up a Clown anyways.

When a kids profile pic is of him holding guns any coach with a brain would turn and run the other way. Kid has had issues from the start with grades so mentally he isn't drawn in like he should and then to have a profile pic like the one he has just isn't good. I smell trouble!

Think about this, Iowa needs DL/DE badly and yet they pulled their offer on this one. Ouch.

Not really. We have a ton of DL/DE players, we just don't know if they're any good or not, and/or they need a ton of seasoning.

Coe, with his whole ZERO career games so far on the DL, would just be another project.

Blair over at RIVALS updated and tweeted today that he only holds ISU and USF offers..

Iowa took his offer away. He can't commit here.

Latest posts