Robinson charged with Burglery....

PDXHawkeye

In 2007. Just read that in the Gazette on line. Did not know that. Hadn't heard peep about it on the boards or news....

In other 2007 news:
Nation Mourns President Ford (Jan. 2): Some 3,700 people attend a state funeral in Washington, DC, for the 38th president.

Or maybe your theme is past arrests of former Hawkeye players:
Antwan Allen arrested for assault
Dominique Douglas arrested for shoplifting DVDs.
Yada yada

To the original poster, so be it. It is time to move on. Nice try with the catchy headline -- trying to make it sound like ARob was just arrested for burglary last night. ARob is no longer on the team. He made poor decisions and now those decisions have caught up with him. End of story.

In other 2007 news:
Nation Mourns President Ford (Jan. 2): Some 3,700 people attend a state funeral in Washington, DC, for the 38th president.

Or maybe your theme is past arrests of former Hawkeye players:
Antwan Allen arrested for assault
Dominique Douglas arrested for shoplifting DVDs.
Yada yada

do you think if 1 of our recruits this your got charged with burglary we wouldn't hear about it because they weren't on campus.

oregon had a db a couple years back that committed manslater before he was on the teamand people out here heard about it.

To the original poster, so be it. It is time to move on. Nice try with the catchy headline -- trying to make it sound like ARob was just arrested for burglary last night. ARob is no longer on the team. He made poor decisions and now those decisions have caught up with him. End of story.

it's been a 1 day that he has been kicked off the team, don't really think it old news if it is I don't wanna see you post anything about last season, for the bowl game last week

I have the gazette online app on my phone so I don't know how to link it but I'm sure you can go to gazzette website and bring it up it was an article by mark morehouse.

You obviously don't know who you are dealing with here. I have a smart phone too buddy.

You obviously don't know who you are dealing with here. I have a smart phone too buddy.

Congrates on the smart phone. Seeing that it is an app, I don't think you can cut and pastee to a website like this... you may want to use Google on your smart phone and search "Robinson Dismissed" or Marc Moorehouse...

But did you download the Gazette app? Owning a smart phone is half the battle, the other half is using it to the full extent, like downloading sweet apps made by The Gazette.

to homer - sounds like all charges were dropped. Case closed. To all conspiracy cyclone theorists - i am sure Kirk 'took care' of this 'wink wink'

But did you download the Gazette app? Owning a smart phone is half the battle, the other half is using it to the full extent, like downloading sweet apps made by The Gazette.

to homer - sounds like all charges were dropped. Case closed. To all conspiracy cyclone theorists - i am sure Kirk 'took care' of this 'wink wink'

Oh, you have to download it....

actually, living out in Portland, it is a pretty sweet app to stay up on all Hawkeye sports. Wish Hawkcentral or Hawkmania had apps. Much easier then going through the website.

The more important question there is what came of the charges.

it was a felony charge (burglary in the 3rd degree - $10k surety bond), and it was dismissed one month (approx.) after being initiated. Robinson was also charged at the same time with interference, and that was dismissed as well.

Latest posts