Robert Griffin III

Couldn't agree more. That touchdown run proved all the nay-sayers wrong. He's single handedly putting Baylor on the map. I hope he stays in college for another year. Class act.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YuXuFQqjro0]Robert Griffin III Scores Sick TD in Alamo Bowl - YouTube[/ame]

yeah, right
RG3 is kewl and he deserved teh heisman, but Wash-U is ROLLING baylor right now
Neither team plays defense (shocking, I know), but baylor is small and slow and not very well coached
Meanwhile, teh Huskies look very strong

Damn it, ive got some confidence points on BU

So does everyone in my bowl pool save me and one other guy. I picked Baylor but with very low points.

So I'm actually rooting against a team I picked. Got to love those bowl pools with confidence points.

Baylor's Ganna win this game, it doesn't matter that they'r down double digits right now, RG3 is to good. D just needs acouple stops. Wash scored way to early.

So does everyone in my bowl pool save me and one other guy. I picked Baylor but with very low points.

So I'm actually rooting against a team I picked. Got to love those bowl pools with confidence points.

most have more than me as well, so it doesnt matter i guess

I just checked my pool sheet with everyone's picks.

50 guys, I picked Baylor with 2, one guy picked Washington with 4.

Everyone else picked Baylor, the lowest confidence points next to mine is 14 with several 18s, 19s, and 20s (highest 3 numbers).

This is a lot bigger game than I first realized.

Latest posts