Road Trippin 2010

We are planning on being in Minny for the game. Never made it to the humpy-dump, but looking forward to seeing their cute little new joint.:p

I am University of Iowa graduate and have seen every home and away game since graduated in 94 it is always a great fall following the Hawk's for sure.

The alumni clubs out west have already sold out one hotel in Tuscon for the big game. I think there are going to be a lot of Hawkeyes there, maybe not as big as the ASU game, but close!

Man i'm jealous. I used to go to a lot more, but now i've got kids and therefore no money or time.
I'm in for Minny, NW, & Indy though.

The rest of you that don't have any money should definitely consider going to NW &/or Indy. Tickets will be $10-20 and the ratio of hawk fans to home fans is about 1-1. Great atmosphere for us and it really makes you appreciate Kinnick. Head out very early in the morning and come back after the game. Its not too bad, unless of course your paying for a family of 4 like me.....

Minny is great because there are so many hawks there (~30,000 2 years ago) but it can get pricey, especially with their new smaller stadium. I think they cut out 5,000+ seats in order to keep us out!