Road to Roses & BCS Title Game Go through Iowa

It's a great day for Iowa and the B-10.

BTW, HawkeyeReport is just terrible. Nothing but negatives after a record setting win. Pathetic

Good read, however a few errors on players ages. Sash is not a senior, and only 3 of our 5 "starters" on the Dline are seniors. But very exciting to be a Hawkeye

When I purchased my season tickets this year for the first time in 15 years, I would not have even thought it possible that these last three games could possibly be as big as they are going to be. Every one of our remaining home games is virtually a one-game playoff for the chance to play in the national championship game.

When I purchased my season tickets this year for the first time in 15 years, I would not have even thought it possible that these last three games could possibly be as big as they are going to be..

Really? Because I kind of thought that was the whole point about the excitement of the home schedule this year.

Now, that being said, it could get messy if Iowa loses to Wisky and beats MSU and OSU, and UW, Iowa, and MSU win the rest if their conference games. That would make a 3 team tie for league champ. MSU and Bucky would both be 11-1. MSU would have head to head tie-breaker against Bucky for the Rose Bowl. Bucky would probably get a BCS bid and Iowa would be Cap One bound.

I already can't wait for next Saturday. After the game last year was a tale of two halves this will be fascinating to watch.

...I would not have even thought it possible that these last three games could possibly be as big as they are going to be. Every one of our remaining home games is virtually a one-game playoff for the chance to play in the national championship game.

Come on? Really? Those Iowa/OSU tickets were going for up to $1000 on stub hub this summer. Then you probably are the only person in the state of Iowa that didn't anticipate this - but at least you will be there to see it :)

Latest posts