Rivals projecting Hawks to Texas Bowl vs Texas A&M

He's right, though. Texas A&M isn't all that good. They've got talent, but they aren't a good team. Chronic underachievers, and I called their average season back in August.

Sounds like a pairing of evenly-matched teams. :(:(:(

Last edited:
T A&M is the best 6-6 team in history probably. Seems like they lost more games in the last few minutes than anyone-some to great teams.

My encounters with isu fans are almost all hate the hawks and root against iowa. I was watching the last part of isu-okie st at a bar with my hawk hoodie on and a couple of the isu fans literally said "when have you guys ever been good". yikes! they are in neverland.

Yeah A&M has serious talent. Just an awful job of in game coaching by their staff. That and their WR's can't catch a cold. Great WR's with size and speed, but they can't catch. I love their offense though

My encounters with isu fans are almost all hate the hawks and root against iowa. I was watching the last part of isu-okie st at a bar with my hawk hoodie on and a couple of the isu fans literally said "when have you guys ever been good". yikes! they are in neverland.

when has iowa ever been good asked by isu fans? that's moronic

Yea that would be pretty impressive beating an all mighty 6-6 team. There are only like 6 teams better than A&M in the Big 12.

...and there are only like 6 teams better than Iowa in the Big 10.

B12 people like to say how awesome their conference is, so wouldn't beating the 6th best team in that conference be a major accomplishment?

Iowa beat a #10 Mizzou last year.

...and there are only like 6 teams better than Iowa in the Big 10.

B12 people like to say how awesome their conference is, so wouldn't beating the 6th best team in that conference be a major accomplishment?

Iowa beat a #10 Mizzou last year.
Beating Missouri last year was not that surprising. Iowa had the talent last year to play in a BCS bowl. Last years Missouri team is quite a bit better than this years A&M team. Don't get me wrong it would still be a good bowl win, just not an "almighty" one.

Latest posts