Rival bowl eligibility

JRD90

Three of Iowa's rivals (Neb, Wis, Minn) are sitting on 5 wins. There is a chance that 1 maybe 2 of them miss out on a bowl game this year. Which of the three would you rather see not get to 6 wins? For me it's Minnesota just because of the fair catch BS.

Nebraska - everyone else I don't care about because Iowa has already played em. Keeping Nebraska down is ideal in my mind.

The Wisc-Neb winner is guarunteed a bowl. The Wisc-Minn winner too.

So if the goal is keep as many teams from as possible, then Wisc should beat both Neb and Minn.

Three of Iowa's rivals (Neb, Wis, Minn) are sitting on 5 wins. There is a chance that 1 maybe 2 of them miss out on a bowl game this year. Which of the three would you rather see not get to 6 wins? For me it's Minnesota just because of the fair catch BS.
Nebraska plays Wisconsin this weekend so one of them will be bowl eligible.

Minnesota likely gets throttled by OSU this weekend so game with Wisconsin in two weeks will likely have bowl eligibility on the line.

I want Minnesota to go bowling don’t want them to firer fleck he’s only beat us once we’ll really not !!!!
I know Fleck's act wears thin, but if you look at their win totals the last three full years coming into this season (so throw out Covid), they are 11 wins, 9 wins, 9 wins. At Minnesota! And 4-0 in bowl games.

So the only way to keep two out is Wisky beats Nebbie and Minny, and we beat Nebbie.

I guess that is what I am rooting for. I like the idea of the Minny and Wisky slapfight being for a bowl birth.

I really don’t care as long as the Hawks are one step ahead of them. Fickle and the Dairy Raid looks like it is going to flame out. Not really worried about Fleck and Minnesota, Rhule and Nebraska have me nervous. I think Rhule can crack the code so I am rooting for Nebraska to make it 9 years in a row without making a bowl game.

Latest posts