Riley Reiff

RocketHawk

Watching the game last week I thought he was a beast. He was relentless on his run blocking and kept hitting and moving people till the whistle.

I can't help but think his daily match up with AC is going to make him that much better.

Did you notice how often he went downfield looking for more guys to hit? A very good sign indeed.

Did you notice how often he went downfield looking for more guys to hit? A very good sign indeed.

First thing I noticed too. I played tackle my whole life and that's something you can't really teach, it's an instinct thing. Knowing when to disengage your first block and move to the next level will be a INCREDIBLY important skill for him, especially with some of the speedier backs he may be blocking for in a couple seasons...

First thing I noticed too. I played tackle my whole life and that's something you can't really teach, it's an instinct thing. Knowing when to disengage your first block and move to the next level will be a INCREDIBLY important skill for him, especially with some of the speedier backs he may be blocking for in a couple seasons...

What couple of seasons? He's gonna use and abuse us like Bulaga did.

I said it in another thread and I'll say it again, best offensive lineman in the state of Iowa. Just a beast.

Latest posts