Ridiculous

Same team everytime. Offensive scheme is terrible. Our pass offense allows Vandenberg no open receivers. Pathetic.

Amazing how fast we get from 1st to 3rd down on drives we have to convert.

Kirk Ferentz = Insurance underwriter. well.., we minimized your risk, didn't take any big chances and..and well, your losses weren't too great. So...Hey, it's a "win"

JVB just seems so much more comfortable in the shotgun. I don't know why they don't use it more. Even if they aren't in the hurry up.

Please would any NFL team please offer KF a boatlaod of money for him to leave? I am really sick of watching him "coach" my beloved Hawks...

Great last performance by Norm holding Oklahoma to 275 total yards. BTW Iowa had 292.

Once again critical penalties and not taking advantage of what we were being given kills us...

I might buy a sheet of drywall to punch out

I think JVB is fine considering his coaches don't give him any tools to be successful and he still can do the things he does. I wonder what he would do with good coaching.

Vandy doesn't get a complete pass, IMO. There are still a lot of question marks surrounding him that only he can answer. It's not all his fault, but some of it is.

The offense was terrible for the majority of the night. All the was from the calls to the execution.

Oklahoma does not have a good defense at all.

vandenberg is slow to react and by the time the ball gets there, his receiver gets blown up. Receiver gets nervous and starts dropping balls. We need a dual threat qb, that's all there is to it. Few teams get by with 1 dimensional qb's; especially if that 1 dimension isn't all that good in the 1st place!

Last edited:
vandenberg is slow to react and by the time the ball gets there, his receiver gets blown up. Receiver gets nervous and starts dropping balls. We need a dual threat qb, that's all there is to it. Few teams get by with 1 dimensional qb's; especially if that 1 dimension isn't all that good in the 1st place!

Yes, but this staff isn't comfortable with a Brad Banks type of QB (see the 2001 Michigan game). The game just moves much to fast for them and they get all confused!

If the bowl game had been played in Kinnick, Vandy would have done just fine. Unfortunately we have a QB who hates to play on the road and thus, plays scared on the road. And he doesn't have a coach that can coach him out of it. But then if you are basically only going to play about seven plays a game, the QB doesn't need to do or know much.

A lot of people seem to be in love with his arm. I would take a QB type like Kurt Warner anytime over a strong armed one. Next year will be a carbon copy of this year.

As many people have said. The offense has been the problem this year and past years. Most people realize that it won't change next year.

Latest posts