Ricky vs. James

Ricky checked down too in his last year. The difference is between having a stout center of the Oline and what has been the case after Mac went down.

With an undersized center you need to have really strong guards. Iowa has not had that since Mac went down.

Im blown away by how poor peoples memories are. Stanzi was constantly doing quick check downs last year.

To me James is the better QB. PSU was a terrible game for him, the coaching staff and team. He has a chance to have the best year of any QB in Iowa history. If that happens debate over....

I would take Stanzi over Vandenberg on my team any day of the week. Even without the bowl victories, winning percentage, and awesome patriotic memes; Stanzi was a true leader in the huddle and teammates respected his work ethic. Vandenberg has more raw talent and ability, yes, but it takes more than that to be a good starting quarterback.

Vandy vs Stanzi

Kirk vs Hayden

Two subjects that have been beaten into dust (actually atoms) but never leave the front page of several hawkeye message boards. Creativity and originality are like kryptonite to some people

Latest posts