Ricky Stanzi/Bowl Game prediction

StanziUSA

Rumor has it KF has decided to hire Ricky Stanzi to be the OC. Great Move. LOL Side note, I would like to See some of the predictions from other Hawkeye fans on what the score will be vs Tennessee.

I have: Iowa 31 Tennessee 20.

Ruddock Starts, gets "Hurt" after the first series in which they go 3 and out, and CJB comes in throws for 3 TD 255 yards 1 Int and gets a bowl win. CJB will then be named the starter for the 2015-2016 season and Ruddock becomes our pooch punter or transfers to a D3 school.:D

Rudock starts. Iowa scores 38 in the first half and CJ plays in 4Q of blowout win.

Oh wait that was the NW and Indiana games. Well, it happened twice before. It can happen again.

Rudock gets the start. The offense is surprisingly effective...on the ground. I think Weisman has a big day up the middle and Rudock has a decent day passing. I think the defense shuts down the Tennessee run attack and for the most part keeps Dobbs in check. Iowa's D will give up a few big plays for a touchdown or two, but comes out on top 31-17. Oh yeah, CJB doesn't see any playing time and announces he is transferring as soon as they get off the plane in Cedar Rapids.

Latest posts