Rick's new shoes

I have seen these a lot when at the gym, and when I asked a trainer what the purpose of them was he told me it was to help build muscles that are needed for balance and agility in the feet and legs. This could be a great thing for Stanzi if that is what he is using them for, and if they actually help.

I have seen these a lot when at the gym, and when I asked a trainer what the purpose of them was he told me it was to help build muscles that are needed for balance and agility in the feet and legs. This could be a great thing for Stanzi if that is what he is using them for, and if they actually help.
Thanks for the insight.

There are more and more shoes being manufactured to more closely simulate a barefoot experience. Scads of people are now claiming that modern athletic shoes with the thicker soles have actually been contributing to many of the injuries athletes face, especially when running. Humans do not naturally land with the sole of their foot hitting first when running, but they do when using running shoes.

They are ugly, but I can see where the things would be pretty friggin' comfortable. I've always preferred running around in bare feet. There's nothing like the moment when you come home from a long day at work and you get to kick those damn shoes off!

Ive owned a pair for over a year, originally bought them for being on the boat and on my waverunner, I now have a 2nd pair that I run in. They might be the most comfortable shoes I have ever worn

I just bought a pair of these, and they are amazing. Your legs are burning after working out for sure. Best investment I ever made.

They remind me of the episode of Married With Children when Al Bundy designed "God's Shoes."

AlBundyGodsShoes.jpg

These shoes are about to blow up like gas prices.
Yep they will become the next "Crocs" or "Uggs". The best part is they arent too stylish and will actually help your feet/legs instead of hurt them. If I see then when im at the mall next time I will try them on to see what they feel like, maybe purchase them as well.

Latest posts