Rick Pitino is a lying POS!

Can't wait to see him hanging out around his son's program all year. Should make them look real sketchy too

Yeah...all these guys are caught up in this thing. Everyone of these coaches is paid by the shoe companies to have their gear in there...it's pervasive with every program. Now, there is a difference obviously in paying player to go to a school, but tell me paying the coaches to wear their shoes / gear isn't wrong. I loved the 60 Minutes segment where Coach K refused to talk about it...he was avoiding it like he stole something. Guilt is an interesting monkey to carry around.

My real beef though is all the sucking ass the media does with Calipari, Coach K, Roy Williams, etc. If you give me 10 four and five star players, I guarantee you I could win 20 games right now with what I know about basketball, which in my mind is a lot, but in reality is it's probably pretty average basketball IQ. So, for an analogy, my basketball knowledge is a little ahead of where Kirk Ferentz is on football.

giphy.gif