Rick Barnes

shada

how in the world does he keep his job. he has to be the worst coach in america. for all the talent he gets he sure doesn't do that much with. i know they are going to probably win this one but they should be making some deeper runs then they do.

i think it has a lot ot do with his players being selfish. if you watched them early in the year they looked good but down the stretch they looked really poor. i don't remmeber what game i was watching but they gt the ball past half court on offense and shot the ball after one pass numerous times. they just got beat.

how in the world does he keep his job. he has to be the worst coach in america. for all the talent he gets he sure doesn't do that much with. i know they are going to probably win this one but they should be making some deeper runs then they do.

But he's a GREAT recruiter.

Come on, guys. That's what it's all about. Right?

His teams are reputed for underachieving, he doesn't seem to be an effective motivator. Do not want.

i dont think anyone has mentioned they wanted him. To bad Iowa didn't have the type and # of recruits that TX has.

But he's a GREAT recruiter.

Come on, guys. That's what it's all about. Right?

You're right, and being a great recruiter won him what 23-24 games and got them to the tourney. That is what everyone has been saying and that is what he did.