Richardson and Bernstine practicing in full pads

Re: Richardson and Berstine practicing in full pads

I for one cant wait to see Jordan back in action next year. I smell a break out year for one of Lincoln's finest!

He definitely has a lot of talent. Who would've thought Lincoln would ever provide the Iowa Hawkeyes with 2 starters... ever... now if North High or Hoover (alum) in Des Moines ever does that... watch out!

He definitely has a lot of talent. Who would've thought Lincoln would ever provide the Iowa Hawkeyes with 2 starters... ever... now if North High or Hoover (alum) in Des Moines ever does that... watch out!

If North ever does, grab your ankles and kiss your a$$ goodbye, cuz armageddon's a'comin'!!

DaDynasty...I'm a Hoover alum from 1983. Only Hoover kid I ever remember going to Iowa on football scholly was linebacker Dan Wirth, class of 1985.

Wow is Dace going to replace on the line? I think Dace is our best OL and he certainly deserves to play. Reiff I think is our next best OL so we better not take him out. Obviously Dace doesn't play center. Does he replace Vande Velde, Calloway, or Bulaga?
As strange as it may sound I think I'd replace him for Bulaga. I thought Bulaga played the most poorly of those three this year.

Wow is Dace going to replace on the line? I think Dace is our best OL and he certainly deserves to play. Reiff I think is our next best OL so we better not take him out. Obviously Dace doesn't play center. Does he replace Vande Velde, Calloway, or Bulaga?
As strange as it may sound I think I'd replace him for Bulaga. I thought Bulaga played the most poorly of those three this year.

Dace will play one of the guard positions.....could be all 3 rotating, really depends on bowl practices.

I thought Bulaga played the most poorly of those three this year.

I have to disagree, I think Vandervelde played less consistent than the other two. He will replace him, that's for sure. You can't take out an All-American, especially when he's playing against the best DE that Iowa has seen this year. Hopefully Bulaga doesn't get pwned like he did against Schofield.

I have to disagree, I think Vandervelde played less consistent than the other two. He will replace him, that's for sure.

I agree, and although there is not an official stat for this Vandy has to have the record for false starts for an offensive lineman.

I agree, and although there is not an official stat for this Vandy has to have the record for false starts for an offensive lineman.

Good point on the false starts. As small as that may seem, it really throws the offensive rythm for a loop.
Everytime.

And Vandy seems to get a lot of those.

Latest posts