Reynolds Commits to Iowa

Dammit...I blame Howe! :mad:

But at least the kid got his own thread title out of it...if he turns into the next great one, maybe he'll look back on this and think,"Thank you HawkeyeShane...thank you!"... :D

So, for people who follow the recruiting poker game far closer than I, what happened to allow Reynolds to get a scholly this year? Did somebody de-commit? Did someone for whom KF was holding a pass decide to go elsewhere? Or is this normal end of the recruiting period shuffling as the class sorts out?

So, for people who follow the recruiting poker game far closer than I, what happened to allow Reynolds to get a scholly this year? Did somebody de-commit? Did someone for whom KF was holding a pass decide to go elsewhere? Or is this normal end of the recruiting period shuffling as the class sorts out?

I'm gonna say one of the players that transferred (Barkley Hill?) opened the spot.

We had too many RBs.. and if you remember we missed on our late attempts at an additional OL (Chukwuma Okorafor in particular).. I think Reynolds got his original greyshirt due to numbers and a desire to get another more regarded OL late in recruiting. But a couple of the transfers this off season made it make more sense to just get the kid on the team now.

I'm gonna say one of the players that transferred (Barkley Hill?) opened the spot.

We had too many RBs.. and if you remember we missed on our late attempts at an additional OL (Chukwuma Okorafor in particular).. I think Reynolds got his original greyshirt due to numbers and a desire to get another more regarded OL late in recruiting. But a couple of the transfers this off season made it make more sense to just get the kid on the team now.

Barkley Hill and AJ Jones transferring

Ah, yes. Thanks.

Latest posts