Revised season predictions

I can't believe I'm saying this...but I am actually beginning to think 8-9 wins might be realistic...This team seems to be improving every week...which is what good Ferentz teams usually do. I'm still going to go with 7...but...8-9 doesn't seem insane to me anymore...I can see if for sure...

If this team keeps it up...I wouldn't want to be Nebraska or UM in November...one step at a time...

We HAVE to win the next 2 before I can even begin to hope that 8-9 wins is possible. Even then we have to see noticeable improvement/development in safety/wr play against gradually increased competition.

But I like the optimism.

The OL worries me. There were too many times i saw DL camped out in our backfield yesterday. That doesn't bode well for BIG play.

The OL worries me. There were too many times i saw DL camped out in our backfield yesterday. That doesn't bode well for BIG play.

I agree...We NEED to come out throwing next week. Soften that box up a bit, and then hit the run game....I think they were sorta mailing it in yesterday though a bit...

1)Win the next two...we go bowling...6-7 wins, with at least outside hope for more
2)Go 1-1, I'll still say bowling but barely...6 wins(if we keep improving)
3)Lose the next 2...ugh...5 or less. Confidence will be low

I have the same belief. Minny really kinda dictates what this team is, has, and what they may be capable of. I feel only slightly better about their chances for a record of 6 or 7 wins. I do think they may get to 6 with a win in Minny. The B1G is kinda sucky all around, so I suppose it is conceivable to pull off some more wins and get to 8 or 9....I just wouldn't bet any amount on it.

To me the best thing about Saturday was seeing KF actually substitute at all positions, to play the Beathard, and to play Daniels again after a fumble, as well as spread the love on rb carries. Was kinda dissapointed for the backups that KF didn't allow them to be a part of a scoring drive at end of game in the one time many of them will see action all year. So while my final overall w/l record doesn't change much, I will predict KF will still let off the throttle too soon if by some chance we happen to go up large early in a game. There is still that.

Since my prediction is already wrong (2-10), I will change it.
I can see us beating, minny, purdue, um, nebby. Maybe.

So 7-5? nah, KF will play not to lose in one or 2. And the ball will bounce the wrong way. 5-7.

Latest posts