Revise your record for the year here...

8-4 or 9-3 can't decide yet...not a bad record...but I really think that the line finally got exposed...unless they get alot better....we are not a BCS team. But that can change...

This. Get behind this team now! The bandwagon to Pasadena leaves October 2!

^I love it but realistically I can't right now...this team has major question marks...including the health of it's best running back. (and apparently the only reliable rb as Arob looked like he was in WAY over his head.)

I thought 10 - 2 record at the beginning of the season, with losses at Arizona and to Ohio State. I still think that's very doable for this team. Every team has flaws and Iowa's got exposed tonight by a good team that had this game circled with permanent ink. Ohio State is still the only team I've seen in the Big Ten that has looked as complete as a team as Iowa.

Actually, of all our games left besides Ohio State, Northwestern is the team that worries me the most.

^I love it but realistically I can't right now...this team has major question marks...including the health of it's best running back. (and apparently the only reliable rb as Arob looked like he was in WAY over his head.)

I understand. Speaking of which, anyone heard anything about Jewel? What is the deal? I did not hear what the issue was when he left the game.

State, the bandwagon actually leaves NEXT weekend. One game at a time, now. I'm not going to be looking ahead the rest of the year. I paid dearly for doing so tonight.

A-Rob will be fine. That defense pretty well shut down the run, A-Rob had NOWHERE to run. This is still the same guy that rushed for 800+ last year.

State, the bandwagon actually leaves NEXT weekend. One game at a time, now. I'm not going to be looking ahead the rest of the year. I paid dearly for doing so tonight.

A-Rob will be fine. That defense pretty well shut down the run, A-Rob had NOWHERE to run. This is still the same guy that rushed for 800+ last year.

Well next week does not count towards a Rose Bowl berth! :D

I did NOT look past tonight. I don't know anyone who did. This was the game that many Iowa fans had pegged as the one that "Worried them." I was one of those fans. Unfortunately tonight we found out why it worried so many of us. Sucks, but it is a reality now. And now we bounce back! Let's go!

Well next week does not count towards a Rose Bowl berth! :D

I did NOT look past tonight. I don't know anyone who did. This was the game that many Iowa fans had pegged as the one that "Worried them." I was one of those fans. Unfortunately tonight we found out why it worried so many of us. Sucks, but it is a reality now. And now we bounce back! Let's go!

For a long time, I was also someone who was VERY worried about this game. But in the last couple weeks, I let myself get sucked into the crowd thinking we could maybe run away with it. I got caught looking at the big picture. Back to one game at a time. I know what's still out there for us to take, but I'm not going to concern myself with it after this weekend.

Honestly, we will have problems with Michigan as bad as their d is because of our o-line problems and the Michigan offense thrives on big plays. We need to get our o-line figured out by that game. Our Pass D is very suspect......susceptible to the big play.

Michigan St and Wisconsin will be tough if Iowa makes the mistakes like they made tonight. Ohio St looks like another world. Northwestern is not a gimmy.......

Honestly, looking more like an 8-4 squad.

Last edited:
Honestly, we will have problems with Michigan as bad as their d is because of our o-line problems and the Michigan offense thrives on big plays. We need to get our o-line figured out by that game. Our Pass D is very suspect......susceptible to the big play.

Michigan St and Wisconsin will be tough if Iowa makes the mistakes like they made tonight. Ohio St looks like another world. Northwestern is not a gimmy.......

Honestly, looking more like an 8-4 squad.

I agree about the pass d. Sure would be nice to have Spievey right now... Hyde struggled tonight (maybe the understatement of the night...). We definitely have a lot to figure out in the next two weeks leading up to Penn St.

Hyde struggled, but fortunately, we won't see an offense with as deep of a receiving corps who also runs this kind of offense for quite awhile. MSU has the receivers, but they play much like we do. Michigan and Indiana are the two with the right offense and the receivers to possibly exploit us again. But, obviously the hope is that Hyde will improve as the season goes, and I think he will.

I'll go with 9-3 now I don't think Iowa gets through UM, OSU, Wisc, and PSU with one loss. I think they lose half of those games just not sure to which teams. I know one thing.I'm not that mad about the game yesterday, but if we run the table, then I will be ****** about it.