RESPECT

Other than the fact that im black, i thought the term "boy" was used as a term of endearment in the 21st century.

How old is the person of whom we are speaking? We may be men/women but I do also believe the players who take the field are also me, not so much women.

I guess you couldn't comprehend my witty dialect. I'll try to dry my posts out to your Midwestern/ Yankee sense of humor. Our boy is black, and yes he has a set of wheels on him. But he is far from a "Wildcat" QB. He is, in fact, a pass first QB. I hope you saw him put it on the spot on 3rd in long on his game winning drive recently...

I think all the posters on HN remember a few years ago when James Vandenberg was sent in against tOSU at the Horse Shoe after Ricky Stanzi went down with an injury in the previous game. Based on his performance then, Hawk fans were all abuzz about how great Iowa's offense would be after Stanzi graduated. FYI, DeafValley, he almost led Iowa to a come from behind victory.

My point: a regular season game that an untested QB is thrown into and happens to do well doesn't translate to any other game.

I guess you couldn't comprehend my witty dialect. I'll try to dry my posts out to your Midwestern/ Yankee sense of humor. Our boy is black, and yes he has a set of wheels on him. But he is far from a "Wildcat" QB. He is, in fact, a pass first QB. I hope you saw him put it on the spot on 3rd in long on his game winning drive recently...

What does the color of his skin have to do with anything anyway? It's been brought up twice in this thread and ironically it was by you both times.

Look....here's the scoop on the QB for LSU......He is very VERY talented and highly touted......BUT....he is a true freshman. However he does not play like a true freshman.....his feetwork is very very good, calm and cool under pressure. He plays older than his age(or at least what weve seen of him), he is highly praised by Cam Cameron...which says alot in our eyes. We are excited to see him in a full game. He is very mobile, can extend plays, can roll out the pocket and throw on the run, and can take off if the lb'ers back off too far.

Lol. That's comic genius. Take you all day to think up that one?

I love this. It's the sports forum equivalent of "I know you are, but what am I?" or "I'm rubber and you're glue and whatever you say bounces off me and sticks to you."

LOL internet fights...

Latest posts