Request for this weekend

okeefe4prez

Hey guys, I'm going to Tennessee tomorrow and I don't know when I will get to watch the game. If we could confine all game discussion to a single thread that would be great. I don't want to be perusing HN and get a bunch of spoilers about whether we won or lost, so I don't want to see posts with titles like "After 0-1 start and 5 points scored, maybe we need to fire Brian Ferentz." Thanks.

thanks for the reminder, I'll be sure to post special topic threads just for you... "3rd and 4 from the 49 WTF"

Hey guys, I'm going to Tennessee tomorrow and I don't know when I will get to watch the game. If we could confine all game discussion to a single thread that would be great. I don't want to be perusing HN and get a bunch of spoilers about whether we won or lost, so I don't want to see posts with titles like "After 0-1 start and 5 points scored, maybe we need to fire Brian Ferentz." Thanks.
Zzzzzz

Sounds like someone needs to get their priorities in order......

Latest posts