Reputation Comments

HAWKEYESTATE4ever

Can we just do away with them? This jerkoff "clicheusername" has "negative repped" me three times today for absolutely nothing. The guy, much like people who have been banned in the past, is a complete tool who just goes around here acting like an a-hole for no reason. Someone please tell me I am not the only one who can't stand this dude?

Can we just do away with them? This jerkoff "clicheusername" has "negative repped" me three times today for absolutely nothing. The guy, much like people who have been banned in the past, is a complete tool who just goes around here acting like an a-hole for no reason. Someone please tell me I am not the only one who can't stand this dude?

Jon has said - pretty much since the site started - that he would get that problem "fixed" at some point. Well, it's been a year, and nothing has happened. Much like the "credits" we were all supposed to get issued before the conference season started, I wouldn't expect anything to change.

You got neg-repped and the person actually left their name, consider yourself lucky.

Jon has said - pretty much since the site started - that he would get that problem "fixed" at some point. Well, it's been a year, and nothing has happened. Much like the "credits" we were all supposed to get issued before the conference season started, I wouldn't expect anything to change.

You got neg-repped and the person actually left their name, consider yourself lucky.

Well they never do. cliche all but admitted to it, then it happened again. Rather than responding to my posts, he's just been responding via neg rep.

Oh come on I was just kidding. I love a little Dawson Leery drop whenever I can get it in.

I agree with you. I get a lot of hate mail.

Seriously though I was just kidding. Nothing personal

Good. I thought we were on good terms. As good of terms as I can be on with someone named "cyclones17." :eek:

I doubt it was cliche every time. You have to spread out the love before you can give more rep to the same user

No way one person repped you (positive or negative) in one day. You have to give a bunch of rep to other people before you can give it again to one person.

That being said, who cares? It's the internet.

Agreed.

Surprising, since HN and CF are pretty much identical sites, that the lesson of negative rep not working should already have been learned. Don't know why it had to be a half-assed spin-off, rather than going the whole nine yards with the stuff over there that actually works well.

Makes it hard to really want to get more involved in the site with all the 8-year olds running around with the drive-bys.

Maybe that's one of the positives of CF having 16,782 mods.

HAWKEYESTATE4ever,

Since I know you care, I'll tell you straight up: I didn't neg-mod you for making this thread yesterday, as you seem to think I did. I only visited your profile to view the rep you felt was necessary to make a thread and complain about. In fact, I was actually going to give you positive rep yesterday in order to stem the flow of your big, salty, panda tears, but I had already given out too much positive rep in a 24 hour period. :rolleyes:

And to respond to your question, I'm humbled. After your negative rep dropped my total an entire 4 points, I think I really learned my lesson about how important reputation is.

HAWKEYESTATE4ever,

Since I know you care, I'll tell you straight up: I didn't neg-mod you for making this thread yesterday, as you seem to think I did. I only visited your profile to view the rep you felt was necessary to make a thread and complain about. In fact, I was actually going to give you positive rep yesterday in order to stem the flow of your big, salty, panda tears, but I had already given out too much positive rep in a 24 hour period. :rolleyes:

And to respond to your question, I'm humbled. After your negative rep dropped my total an entire 4 points, I think I really learned my lesson about how important reputation is.

I have never negative repped anyone. Don't really care. Just think people who do are douchebags. Simply as that.

Just got neg-repped by someone who left "stop whining like a girl." No name, of course. Bravo, whomever you are.

What exactly am I whining about?

Latest posts