Report: Bo Pelini out at LSU

I think the irony is that Coach O isn't right there next to him seeking employment. National Title aside, what has he done there with out Joe Burrow? Also looks like his OC is retiring. I think its safe to say that Coach O may be on borrowed time.

I think the irony is that Coach O isn't right there next to him seeking employment. National Title aside, what has he done there with out Joe Burrow? Also looks like his OC is retiring. I think its safe to say that Coach O may be on borrowed time.
Jeez, are LSU fans already that fickle? They are 1 year removed from the national championship, a dominate one at that.

If LSU did want to fire Orgeron they probably couldn't afford it. Firing Pelini took most of their budget that they gave for coaching changes and Orgeron cashed in on a huge contract extension after last season as he is signed through 2026.

why would a buy out be relevant here. Not challenging you, I just don't get it. Why would LSU put themselves in this situation. It just does not make sense
That's a lot of dough for an assistant coach, especially in a year with revenues down across the board.

Jeez, are LSU fans already that fickle? They are 1 year removed from the national championship, a dominate one at that.

If LSU did want to fire Orgeron they probably couldn't afford it. Firing Pelini took most of their budget that they gave for coaching changes and Orgeron cashed in on a huge contract extension after last season as he is signed through 2026.

LSU fans(the smart ones) realize they caught lightning in a bottle with that national championship. So how long do you delay the inevitable? You are going to have to fire Orgeron at some point.

LSU fans(the smart ones) realize they caught lightning in a bottle with that national championship. So how long do you delay the inevitable? You are going to have to fire Orgeron at some point.

Besides it being impractical it's too expensive at this point.

So no one aside from Alabama likes continuity? Saban's going to retire sometime and with the amount of talent in the Deep South one would think Orgeron would be able to do it again.